Fashion, Skin Care Tips 2013 – If you want to know how to make your skin glow for your wedding day, follow these 10 simple steps.
Begin this regimen at least 6 weeks prior to your wedding day and try to make it a part of your daily routine thereafter.
1. Drink 2 litres of water a day.
2. Enjoy a diet rich in fresh fruit and vegetables.
3. Include foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals and Omega 3 essential fatty acids such as oily fish.
4. Try to have a sound, restful sleep every night.
5. Practice a daily skin care regime that includes toner, cleanser and moisturiser.
6. Know your skin type to ensure you are using the right products.
7. Exercise regularly – it boosts your blood circulation which improves the appearance of your skin.
8. Keep stress levels to a minimum and try to get a good night’s sleep in the week leading up to the big event.
9. Limit intake of caffeine and 6-8 weeks before your wedding day.
10. Avoid excess exposure to extremes of temperature.