Home » Breaking News, Pakistan News » Courts not Accepted the Indian Evidence Against Saeed

Courts not Accepted the Indian Evidence Against Saeed

Courts not Accepted the Indian Evidence Against Saeed

Pakistan, Islamabad News – Rehman Malik told that the action against Hafiz Saeed will be taken after the strong evidences but the courts had not accepted Indian evidence against Hafiz Saeed on Sunday.

After arriving in Pakistan following his three day visit to India said Pakistan had accepted the verdict of the Indian courts regarding Ajmal Kasab and now Indian courts should accept the decision of Pakistani courts.

The Interior Minister added that India had been advised to form a task force to resolve mutual issues and discussions were held with officials regarding interference in Balochistan and other matters.

Like this story?




More News on EPakistanNews.com

Pakistan News update 24 hours, latest breaking news updates in Pakistan, Pak news, Pakistan Urdu columns, latest news pakistan, political news updates, E Pakistan Newspaper, Karachi News, Karachi Updates, Lahore news, Islamabad news, Multan news and more breaking news, E Pakistan News brings Latest Pakistan News, headline news, pk politics, News online, sports, politics news from Pakistan.


Home - Disclaimer - Follow us on Twitter - Like us on Facebook

Copyright © 2010-2015, E Pakistan News, All rights are reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission are strongly prohibited.
if you need any further assistance please contact us via email epn@epakistannews.com