Pakistan News / Lahore News > After drinking the Poisonous Cough Syrup in Lahore at least 11 person died and many turns into critical conditions, E Pakistan News Reported.
Police told that two in Shahdara town drink the cough syrup named “Tino” and died.
They all turned sick and their condition deteriorated immediately after drinking the intoxicating cough syrup.
The rescue teams rushed after getting information and started moving them all to hospital. Four of them including 35-year old Sikandar, 15-year old Ramzan, 18-year old Shahbaz and 22-year old Parvez expired before reaching hospital.
Later on, 20-year old Shehzad, 23-year old Waqas, 45-year old Jawed and others expired gradually during treatment at the hospital.
The doctors have informed that few others are also in critical condition while police have deposited dead bodies in the Morgue House for necessary legal proceedings.