Home » Breaking News, Pakistan News » Four People Died due to Suffocation in Murree

Four People Died due to Suffocation in Murree

Pakistan News / Murree News > Four people died in murree due to Suffocation in a hostel of Army Public School as their room was filled with gas, E Pakistan News reported.


Sources told that, the bodies have been shifted to Rawalpindi for medico-legal formalties while a case has also been registered with the Murree Police Station.


Identities of the deceased and cause of the gas leakage were yet to be known.

Like this story?

More News on EPakistanNews.com

Pakistan News update 24 hours, latest breaking news updates in Pakistan, Pak news, Pakistan Urdu columns, latest news pakistan, political news updates, E Pakistan Newspaper, Karachi News, Karachi Updates, Lahore news, Islamabad news, Multan news and more breaking news, E Pakistan News brings Latest Pakistan News, headline news, pk politics, News online, sports, politics news from Pakistan.

Home - Disclaimer - Follow us on Twitter - Like us on Facebook

Copyright © 2010-2015, E Pakistan News, All rights are reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission are strongly prohibited.
if you need any further assistance please contact us via email epn@epakistannews.com