Four children burnt at Empress Road
Pakistan News/Lahore: At least four children burnt and woman injured in a house at Empress Park area in Lahore on late night Friday, EPakistanNews.com reported.
According to reporter, all were belonged to a same family and mostly were less than 14 years old; the cause of fire is leakage of Gas.
He added that when the constable wife was trying to burning the candle so the fire catches the house at once and covered all upper portions.
Four children were died at the spot due to badly burning, and woman sustained critical injuries.
The constable was not present when the incident took place at his house, he is safe and sound.