Home » Breaking News, Pakistan News » Shoot at Sight Orders issued in Karachi

Shoot at Sight Orders issued in Karachi

Latest Breaking News: Shoot at Sight Orders issued in Karachi > Chief Minister Sindh Qaim Ali Shah orders issued “Shoot at Sight” in Karachi on Friday July 8, 2011, E Pakistan News Reported.


Shoot at Sight Orders issued in Karachi










According to Staff reporter, Karachi violence increased in last three days and killed at least 70 peoples in the different areas of the city. Firing incident still continue and make unrest the city


Interior Minister Rehman Malik said he has resolved to arrange 1000 FC personnel help for Police and Rangers to maintain the Law and Order in the City.


Karachi City Remains closed on Friday due to violence. In the city hospitals have rushed for injured peoples.


Rehman Malik said he knows everything and he trace out the suspect by Satellite.


Educational Institute also closed on Friday. Karachi University spokesperson said that all papers of the ongoing MA exams for external candidates scheduled for Friday had been postponed while there would be no classes in the evening. Offices of the university would stay open on Friday, he added.


Story Written by E Pakistan News Staff Member.



Like this story?

More News on EPakistanNews.com

Pakistan News update 24 hours, latest breaking news updates in Pakistan, Pak news, Pakistan Urdu columns, latest news pakistan, political news updates, E Pakistan Newspaper, Karachi News, Karachi Updates, Lahore news, Islamabad news, Multan news and more breaking news, E Pakistan News brings Latest Pakistan News, headline news, pk politics, News online, sports, politics news from Pakistan.

Home - Disclaimer - Follow us on Twitter - Like us on Facebook

Copyright © 2010-2015, E Pakistan News, All rights are reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission are strongly prohibited.
if you need any further assistance please contact us via email epn@epakistannews.com