Pakistan Health News:Overeating or food Addiction is very common,dangerous and harmful activity today and having an extra weight’s not the only minus factor of it.It also causes many health problems like stress and multiple damages to various body parts.Some of the dangerous and surprising effects of overeating are as follows:
It causes a lot of stress at the mental and emotional level also
- You gaining extra weight
- Different Kind Of Allergies
- You may have stress and mental problems
- Memory Loss
- Diabetes Type-B
- Kidney Problems
- Heart Problems
- And the last and most dangerous is ….No one wants to date with fat Guy/Girl
Most of us think that the only way to lose weight is to do regular gym and exercises.However,there is a better approach you can try.
- Always drink a glass of water before your meal.
- Chewing slowly it give your digestive system a chance to work properly and you will be more likely to stop eating when it works truly.
- Don’t eat when you feel lonely and in sad mood because research proved that people often eat more when they’re in bad mood.
- Do proper exercises(cycling,swimming,aerobics are some good options)
- Try eating healthy and fresh foods and be aware of the high fat diet like Potatos,Red meat and Chicken.