Home » Breaking News, World News » US Leaked Cables are the result of clash within US establishment

US Leaked Cables are the result of clash within US establishment

Faisal Jpg82% of the Content of Wikileaks is absolutely true,where as the rest of 18% has been altered before publishing for some unknown reasons, said by Faisal Muhammad in an interview to India’s news agency UNN Sunday.

He said that information related Pakistan, India, Russia and China is coded as it was, and all that information is attained by American foreign offices, from the Political leaders, bureaucrats and some particular reporters of the respective countries, and for that these parties are paid heavily by US.Whereas considering the leaked reports regarding Europe and Middle East, the reports have been twisted before publishing for some unknown reasons.

Faisal Muhammad who is the head of Foreign and Diplomatic society of Pakistan Muslim League (zia) (PML zia), has revealed that defeat in Afghan and Iraq war lead to the clash between US establishment and Secret agencies which than move ahead and cause swear damage to the establishment and became responsible for all that armagadon. He also added that  all the information to wikileaks is provided by secret agencies of US, who don’t want these wars to continue any further, and who want peace in the world.

Answering to a question Faisal Mahmood told that, he knew about these leaked cables and he was in contact with Wikileaks administration from the very begenning, this is how he told most of information to Pakistan administration regarding nuclear and drone attack issues 6 months back.

He also added that upcoming leaked reports might include the issues of Benazir Bhutto’s murder, Mumbai attacks , Judiciary problems in the country, including the neighbouring countries some other important issues to be a part of news soon.

Like this story?

More News on EPakistanNews.com

Pakistan News update 24 hours, latest breaking news updates in Pakistan, Pak news, Pakistan Urdu columns, latest news pakistan, political news updates, E Pakistan Newspaper, Karachi News, Karachi Updates, Lahore news, Islamabad news, Multan news and more breaking news, E Pakistan News brings Latest Pakistan News, headline news, pk politics, News online, sports, politics news from Pakistan.

Home - Disclaimer - Follow us on Twitter - Like us on Facebook

Copyright © 2010-2015, E Pakistan News, All rights are reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission are strongly prohibited.
if you need any further assistance please contact us via email epn@epakistannews.com